Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Author(s)Dr Roseanna Mary Pollen Phd,Roseanna Mary Pollen
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyRoseanna Pollen has been a GP in Bethnal Green, London since 1984. After completing an MSc in Social Anthropology at LSE she spent 6 years learning to speak Sylheti, cook curry and collect ethnographic material from contacts with Bangladeshi people outside her medical practice. This book is a reprint of the final PhD thesis.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.