All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionAn entertaining book on a traditionally dry subject, this book will appeal to lovers of language and schools, while also offering mass market appeal for n-writers, who need to write in their daily routine of business, government, schooling, further education, and online commercial and social networking. Our bad writing habits are predators that can damage communications and relationships. Fortunately, such beasts can be tamed, even eradicated. Readers of the book will learn to save time, energy, worry, and money by writing more effectively. With good advice and practice, anybody can learn to banish this animal.
- Author BiographyAn award-winning Australian author of fiction and non-fiction, Bill Collopy teaches writing for adults at Swinburne University. He has had one novel and thirty-one stories published in Australia and distributed on-line and overseas.
- Author(s)Bill Collopy
- PublisherJoJo Publishing
- Date of Publication15/05/2013
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationDocklands
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJoJo Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.