Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.94+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlay your way to banjo-playing expertise Traditionally associated with country, folk, and bluegrass music, the banjo is accessible to anyone with the patience and willpower to learn it. This second edition of Banjo For Dummies does the rest of the work for you with updated practice lessons, teaching techniques, and step-by-step examples. With this guide, you will learn tips and techniques for selecting the right instruments and accessories, how to develop correct hand position and posture, and how to tune, care for, and make simple repairs to the instrument. An updated multimedia component features companion audio tracks and complementary video lessons that cement the concepts readers gain during their reading. * Written by Bill Evans, an accomplished five-string banjo player, teacher, writer, and historian * Includes access to how-to videos on Dummies.com * Ideal for anyone who wants to learn to play this classic instrument For musicians hoping to lend their art an edge or interested learners looking to pick up a unique skill, Banjo For Dummies is a must-have, straightforward guide to success.
- Author BiographyBill Evans is an internationally celebrated five-string banjo player, teacher, historian, and recording artist, who has helped thousands of banjo players from all over the world in a professional career that spans over 35 years. He has produced numerous instructional DVDs and hosted hundreds of instructional workshops. Bill has performed on stages throughout North America, Europe, and Japan, and his CDs have topped both folk and bluegrass charts.
- Author(s)Bill Evans
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight582 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- smirkus201401 Mar, 2016by
Still using and working great?
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $14.21New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.04New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.86Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.