All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionDescribing the various aspects of bank finance from the bank and borrower perspectives, this book is from the Risk Management series. An evaluation of the risk elements is provided and generally the book serves as a guide to how to conduct open negotiations and establish a good business relationship between the bank and the customer. This range of risk management texts has undergone extensive re-writing to give each book in the series an international perspective. Each explains and analyses core aspects of risk assessment management so as to be useful to students and practitioners. All of the titles adopt a practical and clear approach to their subject, and all are fully updated versions of a series of books previously produced by training experts at BPP.
- Author(s)Brian Coyle
- PublisherFinancial World Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleRisk Management/Debt & Equity Markets S.
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial World Publishing
- Content Notediagrams, glossary
- Weight500 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.