All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on current problems in banking that have the potential t only for disrupting the smooth provision of banking and other financial services, but also for adversely affecting domestic and even international macroecomic activity. Because serious banking problems have been experienced in most countries in recent years, the papers both focus on fragility and regulation in different countries and are authored by leading financial ecomists in six different countries including Belgium, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, the United Kingdom and the United States. By providing an international perspective, the papers provide insights into the commonality of banking problems in different countries and the role of regulation both in attempting to prevent and in potentially, albeit unintentionally, encouraging bank crises. As such, the papers add to our storehouse of kwledge on the causes, symptoms, and consequences of banking problems across countries.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleResearch in Financial Services: Private & Public Policy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight653 g
- Width183 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byG.G. Kaufman
- Introduction byG.G. Kaufman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.