All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBank Regulation in China provides an in-depth analysis of the country's contemporary banking regulatory system, focusing on regulation of foreign banks and consumer financial protection.
- Author BiographyHe Wei Ping is a researcher in the area of financial market regulation with a particular focus on Chinese banking and securities markets. She was previously a Lecturer at the University of South Australia s International Graduate School of Business. She holds a Masters in Law from the University of Adelaide Law School, Australia, and a Doctorate from the School of Law at the University of South Australia.
- Author(s)Wei Ping He
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.