All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe theme of this volume, first published in 1997, is challenging both in its scale and in its scope. Its purpose is to take account of the state of research and writing on the symbiotic relationship between banking, trade and industry, and the state during the rise and expansion of capitalism, as well as to compare and assess the results in order to widen current perspectives. Topics range from the origins of banking in the Middle Ages, through the influence of banks in leading industrial ecomies as well as in 'latecomer' ecomies, to the expansion of banking in America and Asia.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/1997
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edited byAlice Teichova,Dieter Ziegler,Ginette Kurgan-van Hentenryk,etc.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.