All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.65New
- AU $93.38Used
- AU $93.38New
- AU $101.47New
- AU $80.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.00
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.54
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.44
- AU $39.02Trending at AU $50.24
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.12
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.80
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.60
About this product
- DescriptionBanking and Capital Markets is a practical guide to a field that has seen a rapid rate of change in recent years. The text is divided into three parts: Part I provides a clear and accessible explanation of the fundamentals behind drafting loan facility documentation; Part II provides a thorough examination of secured lending, which is probably the most legally complex area of the banking solicitor's practice; and Part III provides a straightforward introduction to capital markets financing including the process of issuing a stand-alone bond.
- Author BiographyDavid Adams is currently Head of Finance and Capital Markets Training at Clifford Chance.
- Author(s)David Adams
- PublisherThe College of Law
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleCLP Legal Practice Guides
- Place of PublicationGuildford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCollege of Law Publishing
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Format DetailsA4
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.