All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a time of widespread crisis and uncertainty in the banking world, this interview-based book analyzes how bank management is reassessing strategic models.
- Author BiographySTEVEN DAVIS has spent his career in banking as a senior practitioner, strategy consultant, author, lecturer and coach. This is his 14th book on best practice in bank management. Previous titles include: Leadership in Financial Services, Leadership in Conflict, The Management of International Banks, Bank Mergers, Excellence in Banking, Managing Change in the Excellent Banks, Excellence in Banking Revisited! and Investment Banking.
- Author(s)Steven I. Davis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight291 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.