All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionAn advanced financial planning guide for smart, sophisticated readers in a financial crisis, this book offers strategic and thought-provoking information about bankruptcy and its alternatives. The author challenges the conventional wisdom regarding filing for and surviving personal bankruptcy, with particular focus on the uniquely complex plight of high-income individuals and households (a label the courts may apply to incomes significantly greater than the $45,000 median). The book provides vivid examples of how easily people legitimately find themselves in deep financial distress, regardless of income level. Featured insights address what lawyers can't and won't share about avoiding and/or filing for bankruptcy -- delivered in a readable, conversational, -nsense tone. In-depth coverage includes debt settlement, foreclosure and short sales, Chapter 13, Chapter 11, and Chapter 7, as well as suggestions for managing attorneys. The author provides detailed guidance on evaluating all possible alternatives to resolving a personal financial crisis, planning ahead for personal bankruptcy, and optimizing the outcome of a filing. Readers are given powerful arguments to use in explaining and justifying their own financial situation and decisions to others.
- Author BiographyLaura Walker Chung holds an MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago, and graduated summa cum laude from Dartmouth College. The author of four business books to date, she operates an acclaimed national interior design practice from her hometown of Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Laura Walker Chung
- PublisherHorizon Drive Publishing
- Date of Publication18/12/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHorizon Drive Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.