All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will guide financial institutions in developing new approaches and solutions for handling perennial issues. Emphasizing the value of creativity for project management in the banking sector, the author provides new insights for all those working in banking and finance. Presenting a number of new, outside-the-box ideas, the book can be regarded as the missing spice that will creatively transform all other ingredients in the monetary world.
- Author BiographyElla Thuiner has had a life long interest in art and had enjoyed working as a painter before she started working in IT in 1992. In 1996, her first role at a bank was as a systems administrator for Sybase and Unix and later became responsible for a trading system. In 1998 she was the project manager in charge of implementing a trading system worldwide after two of the largest banks in Austria merged. She worked as a trader for derivatives and later on as an auditor for a financial institution. Since 2007, she has worked as an entrepreneur and was also responsible for managing a number of interesting projects for banks and for organizing a range of art programs for networking in the banking world as well as among art friends. Prior to her banking experience, she spent many years as an artist. During the past seven years, her painting has become more of a hobby. At Christmas 2013, many of the paintings were donated to several banks in Zurich and Geneva.
- Author(s)Sohella Thuiner
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/09/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note135 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight564 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.