All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis premier work considers the development of the doctrine of baptism in the Reformed tradition. John Riggs studies the major early Reformers, concentrating on Calvin's views, and then traces the development of the doctrine through the Reformed Confessions, Reformed Orthodoxy, and into Schleiermacher's thought. Twentieth-century debates are discussed as they illuminate earlier tensions and differing views from the past.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Riggs is Professor of Historical Theology and Church History at Eden Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri.
- Author(s)John W. Riggs
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleColumbia Series in Reformed Theology
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight301 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.