All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dharma Bums of Barra de Navidad and their friends wax poetic on the beauty of the Costalegre, Mexico and the characters that populate a tiny seaside drinking village with a fishing problem.
- Author BiographyThe Costalegre is home to many talented individuals. Bar None is intended to be a forum that highlights the creativity of writers who are here long-time or short-term. In the winter of 2009-10, a small group of people that shared a love of writing met in Barra de Navidad. Some are published writers and some are dipping their toes in creative waters for the first time. Knowing that art which is not shared withers away and dies, the idea was born for this Review. We will follow up with new volumes of the Bar None anthologies as material continues to be made available.
- Author(s)Bar None Group,Chynna Chilton,Mark Butkus
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.