CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $59.41
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.18
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
About this product
- SynopsisThis book consists of twelve short stories reflecting life in the rural culture of Southern Illinois during the last half of the twentieth century. The narrations occur in local bars, where local characters gathered to entertain one another by swapping yarns. Part one contains stories in which the author had personal involvement, while part two consists of stories related to the author by drinking companions. Mr. Roberts, the author, who is a well-known author in the field of Blindness Rehabilitation, turns his attention to the spinning of entertaining yarns based on local history, culture, and personal experience. His blindness is factually presented in some of the stories but does not overshadow the narrative flow.
- AuthorAlvin Roberts
- Number Of Pages108 pages
- Publication Date2001-02-01
- Weight4.8 Oz
- Height0.3 In.
- Width5 In.
- Length8 In.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.