All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe celebration of a bar or bat mitzvah is a recognition that a young Jewish boy or girl has reached the age of responsibility. At the age of 13 for boys and 12 for girls, children take lessons to prepare for the ritual ceremony of reading from the Torah, the Jewish holy book. Readers will learn about the different ways boys and girls are prepared, as well as the traditional family celebrations that go along with the religious celebration.
- Author(s)Robert Walker
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Company
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleCelebrations in My World (Paperback)
- Series Part/Volume Number39
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width208 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.