All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journey of a...series looks at how common products end up in our homes, starting with the raw materials and ending with the finished product. This title looks at the journey of a bar of chocolate, examining how and where the cocoa beans are grown, how they are harvested, how they are turned into chocolate, and how the chocolate is packaged, transported and distributed to shops, and eventually eaten!
- Author(s)John Malam
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Journey of a...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 6
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.