About this product
- DescriptionWritten especially for young adult readers, this series helps place each significant invention, discovery, or development in historical perspective while exploring the life of the person responsible for each breakthrough. Readers will travel back in time to learn about each important scientific, medical, or techlogical discovery. No science fiction story even approximates the mystery and suspense contained in these true science biographies.Pioneering American geneticist best kwn for her discovery of jumping genes.
- Author(s)Kathleen Tracy
- PublisherMitchell Lane Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleUnlocking the Secrets of Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Lane Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width166 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.