CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book features over 320 photographs of captured and destroyed Soviet aircraft from the Eastern Front in World War Two - most of them having never been published before. All of the captured aircraft were tested at Rechlin air base in Germany where most of the photographs were taken in situ, during and after the Operation Barbarossa - the attempted Nazi invasion of Russia. Maps and charts show the German advances, and both sides' bases, plus losses during the campaign.
- Author(s)Tomasz J. Kopanski
- PublisherMushroom Model Publications
- Date of Publication02/08/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleRed S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintMushroom Model Publications
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 320 b&w photogrpahs
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.