All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarbecue Lover's Guide to Memphis- and Tennessee-Style celebrates the best this southern region has to offer. Perfect for both the local BBQ enthusiast and the traveling visitor alike, each guide features: the history of these BBQ culinary styles; where to find--and most importantly consume--the best of the best local offerings; regional recipes from restaurants, chefs, and pit masters; information on the best barbecue-related festivals and culinary events; plus regional maps and full-color photography.
- Author BiographyStephanie Stewart-Howard is a journalist and author whose resume also includes work as an artist, actor, costume designer and researcher. After spending several years as managing editor and primary writer at Nashville Lifestyles magazine, she decided to leap into the book and freelance world. She is the author of Nashville Chef's Table. She lives in Arrington, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Stephanie Stewart-Howard
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note71 colour illustrations, 4 maps
- Weight34 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.