Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Mexican pork cutlets with lime and jalape sweet corn to Middle-eastern lamb kofta, Make Me: Barbecue will ignite readers' tastebuds from the very first recipe. Barbecuing is as versatile and easy as ever, and with this next book in the Make Me series, readers can be as ambitious or as low-key as they like. Ranging from slow-cooked main meals to quick vegetable side dishes, these easy-to-follow recipes each have that 'wow-factor'. A whole chapter dedicated to marinades, spice rubs and sauces will also equip readers with flavour boosters to bring ingredients to life.
- Author BiographyMurdoch Books is an independent publishing company with extensive on-site test kitchens.
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleMake Me
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Out-of-print date11/12/2013
- Weight408 g
- Width180 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.