All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe period 1928 to 1931, which followed completion of his dissertation, was formative for Bonhoeffer's personal and pastoral and theological direction. This text documents the four-year period that included preparation of his postdoctoral thesis; occasional lectures; and his re-entry into the German academic and ecclesial scene.
- Author(s)Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/06/2008
- LanguageEnglish & English
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleDietrich Bonhoeffer Works
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight1179 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byC. Green
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.