Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.91Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Barcelona Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed at travellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed cultural information to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood or interests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Inside the Barcelona Marco Polo Travel Handbook: Barcelona - Beauty and Pride: In recent years there's hardly a major world city that has changed as much as Barcelona. The Catalan capital looks with pride on its old and newly created districts. However, the city doesn't just entice with its architectural and cultural offerings: the coastal metropolis is also a vibrant, lively place to visit, both by day and by night. Barcelona is in - and rightly so! The Marco Polo Handbook to Barcelona leads you to amazing Modernista buildings, to chic tapas bars and trendy hangouts, and invites you to stroll along the Rambles. With the 1992 Olympics Barcelona impressed the world; since then it has been constantly reinventing itself. Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amounts of data into a format which is easy to understand. For example: how the Castellers build their human towers, and line up FC Barcelona against Real Madrid. In the mood for: Fun suggestions help you to experience the variety of Barcelona - whatever your personal preferences and interests. The Rambles Boulevard and Gaudi's still unfinished Sagrada Familia - who hasn't heard of Barcelona's top attractions? But the city has much more to offer besides; culture vultures and nature lovers can find what they're looking for here. Unique 3D images provide vivid insights into the Museu Maritim and Sagrada Familia. Tours: Specially created tours explore Barcelona on foot, by bicycle, car or public transport. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine the best and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along the way. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: from eating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, staying the night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening. What's the best way to explore Barcelona? Where are the best places for shopping? What is there to do with children? Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this chapter. There are features all about the art of chocolate making and on how to explore the city on two wheels. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a high quality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as a storage pocket. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed full of information to help you get the best out of your trip. Which Green Fairy gave Vincent van Gogh his hallucinations? And of which sports club was Pope John Paul II an horary member? Insider Tips and special Marco Polo insights reveal hidden gems and well-kept secrets.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Travel Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight499 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $35.40
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $21.80Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $25.04
- AU $23.03Trending at AU $25.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.