All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide perfectly articulates the bliss, and the blunders, of modern dating. This is the ultimate she said/he said for anyone who ever regretted saying anything. The Cosmic law that states your most embarrassing moment will be witnessed by your ex. Kisstake: The act of being caught swapping saliva with someone other than your girlfriend. Example - With his girlfriend out of town, Alan thinks he's safe to indulge in some illicit tongue-tango with this sassy little thing he's just met in a hole-in-the-wall club. Big kisstake! Message in a Bottle: The late-night, drunken message you left on his machine. From the happily married who want to reminisce about their swinging single days, to the devastatingly single who want to be married, to the involved but t committed, BarCode is destined to become your new best friend.
- Author(s)Ian David,Stephanie Naman,Wendy Tatum
- PublisherConari Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintConari Press,U.S.
- Weight400 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.