All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach issue of the Bards and Sages Quarterly provides readers with an amazing collection of original speculative fiction from both new and established authors in the genre. In this issue: an aging hero reflects on his life as he faces one final challenge, greedy relatives find their plans to collect their inheritance early thwarted through the miracle of science, a young woman finds herself abandoned by her guardian angel at the most ipportune of times, and much more. Plus: an interview with 33 A.D. and Saying Goodbye to the Sun author David McAfee.
- Author BiographyThe Bards and Sages Quarterly launched in 2009 to provide a showcase for the best new talent in speculative fiction. More information about the journal can be found at bardsandsages.com/quarterly.
- Author(s)Frank Dutkiewicz,Jamie Lackey,Josh Covington
- PublisherBards and Sages Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBards and Sages Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.82
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.