All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIssue 1 of the Bards and Sages Quarterly features interviews with young adult fantasy author Virginia McMorrow (Making the Unbelievable Believable) and Hugo award winner Ron Miller (5 Classic Speculative Novels Everyone Should Read). Plus original speculative fiction from fresh new voices in the genre.
- Author BiographyJulie Ann Dawson is the editor of the Bards and Sages Quarterly.
- Author(s)Julie Ann Dawson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/01/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.