All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionMillions of people love Ina Garten because she writes recipes that make home cooks look great; family and friends shower them with praise and yet the dishes couldn't be simpler to prepare using ingredients found in any grocers. In Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, Ina takes easy a step further, sharing her secrets for pulling off deeply satisfying meals that have that 'wow!' factor we all crave. Start with delicious Dukes Cosmopolitans made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus Jalape Cheddar Crackers that everyone will devour. Lunches include Hot Smoked Salmon, Lobster & Potato Salad, and Easy Tomato Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, all featuring old-fashioned flavours with the volume turned up. Elegant Slow-Roasted Filet of Beef with Basil Parmesan Mayonnaise and showstopping Seared Scallops & Potato Celery Root Puree are just two of the many fabulous dinner recipes. And your guests will always remember the desserts, from Sticky Toffee Date Cake with Bourbon Glaze to Salted Caramel Brownies. For Ina, 'foolproof' means more than just making one dish successfully; it's also about planning a menu, including coordinating everything so it all gets to the table at the same time. In Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, Ina shows you how to make a game plan so everything is served hot while you keep your cool. There are tes throughout to keep you on track - and with 150 gorgeous colour photographs and Ina's invaluable tips, Barefoot Contessa Foolproof is a stunning yet infinitely practical cookbook that home cooks will turn to again and again.
- Author BiographyINA GARTEN is the host of the popular Barefoot Contessa television show on Food Network, the Good Food Channel and Freeview channel 49. Ina has written several No. 1 New York Times bestsellers, including Barefoot Contessa Parties!, Paris, At Home, The Cookbook, Family Style, Back the Basics and How Easy Is That? She lives with her husband Jeffrey in East Hampton.
- Author(s)Ina Garten
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Out-of-print date17/06/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight1106 g
- Width197 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.