All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe saga of the Barefoot Sisters continues with this sequel to Barefoot Sisters Southbound . Lucy and Susan Letcher begin their journey home, hiking barefoot on the Appalachian Trail from Georgia to Maine. Along the way, they must face the pleasures and perils of a rthbound hike, from bluegrass festivals and trail angel feasts to encounters with bears and vemous snakes. Readers will share in the story of the Letcher sisters as they bond with fellow hikers, brave the unpredictable wilderness, and test the boundaries of their friendship during their 2,175-mile-trip home.
- Author BiographyLucy Letcher is an artist and a writer. She has an MFA in printmaking from Edinburgh College of Art, and has exhibited in galleries in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Germany. She currently lives and works in Berlin. Susan Letcher is a doctoral student in ecology at the University of Connecticut. She plans to work as a professor for study abroad courses in Costa Rica with the Organization for Tropical Studies.
- Author(s)Lucy Letcher
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Notefrontispiece
- Weight590 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.