All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $33.46Trending at AU $39.19
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $44.96
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $35.28
- AU $28.40Trending at AU $31.51
About this product
- DescriptionGive your life away and discover God s unique purpose for you.As a first grader living deep in the Liberian jungle, Palmer Chinchen watched a young African girl quietly pull the shoes off her feet her only shoes, her only protection from the parasites that crawl between the toes of so many tribal children to slip them on her sister s feet, whose shoes were left behind in their burning bamboo mat house in the bush. That image of tribal love and empathy has stayed with Palmer and continues to drive his passions.Today, Palmer sees a new kind of tribe forming with the same kind of desires, a tribe of people who are bothered by the brokenness all around, who are passionate about goodness, justice, and beauty. They are leaving their places of comfort to feed the hungry, give clean water to the thirsty, build houses for the homeless, share clothes with the shivering and shoes with the barefoot. This tribe is ready to change the world for good, and we, too, must heed that call today.Conversational, fresh, and accessible, Barefoot Tribe dares us to break past the safe confines of our manicured suburbs and polished shopping malls to take action, take risks, and remake the world into one more like what Jesus had in mind.The time is w. God wants your life. Will you speak up, step out, and do something incredible . . . today?
- Author BiographyPalmer Chinchen was raised in the jungles of Liberia and later returned to Africa, where he taught at African Bible College in Malawi and Liberia. Palmer now leads The Grove in Chandler, Arizona. He and his church are committed to working tirelessly to eliminate extreme poverty, eradicate malaria, and end injustice. Palmer holds a PhD from Trinity International University and a BA and MA from Biola University.
- Author(s)PH D Palmer Chinchen
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication02/09/2014
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)PH D Palmer Chinchen
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time267
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.