Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYoung Charlotte Mortimer loves her job teaching the poor children in the local school and she is happy with her steadfast fiance Luke. Then, one day, a terrible mining explosion rocks the town and suddenly everything Charlotte thinks she kws is thrown into doubt. The arrival of wealthy businessman Justin Weatherby complicates things further. Charlotte must marry him to save the school she loves even if it means sacrificing everything else that is dear to her. There are secrets and lies at every turn to challenge her; will she ever make it as a bargain bride? And can she ever love the austere man who has married her and saved her beloved school from certain destruction?
- Author BiographyIris Gower was born in Swansea, where she still lives. The mother of four grown-up children, she has written over twenty bestselling novels.She received an Honorary Fellowship from the University of Wales Swansea in 1999 and has been awarded an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Cardiff.
- Author(s)Iris Gower
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2008
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Weight213 g
- Width106 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.