All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarking is more than just ise. Barking is natural and almost all dogs bark. It is one of the many ways dogs communicate with each other as well as with humans. In this book, author Turid Rugaas, well kwn for her work on identifying and utilizing canine calming signals, turns her attention to understanding and managing barking behavior. Think of barking as your dog's language. By learning to identify what your dog is expressing when he barks, you can take steps to minimize their negative effects.
- Author BiographyDog trainer and behaviourist Turid has been studying canine social language for more than 30 years.
- Author(s)Turid Rugaas
- PublisherDogwise Publishing
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationWenatchee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDogwise Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.