All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes grown-ups tell scary stories to teach kids a lesson. And sometimes those scary stories turn out to be true. Sarah, Jay and Rene find out the hard way what sort of tale their nan's woordatj story is when they wander off into the bush despite her warnings. Waarda, Nyungar is a series designed to support the literacy needs of Indigeus children in primary school.
- Author BiographyCheryl Kickett-Tucker is a post-doctoral research fellow at the Telethon Institute for Child Health Research. She is a recipient of the National NAIDOC Scholar of the Year award and the Queens Trust Award for Young Australians.
- Author(s)Cheryl Kickett-Tucker
- PublisherFremantle Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWaarda, Nyungar
- Place of PublicationNorth Fremantle, WA
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFremantle Press
- Weight60 g
- Width111 mm
- Height182 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited bySally Morgan
- Illustrator(s)Tracey Gibbs
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.