All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionA leader of the Early Church, Barnabas features only briefly in the New Testament - yet how much we can learn from his example. There is a tremendous need for encouragement in today's Church. All God's people will, at some stage, face difficulties in their lives and the strength that comes from active encouragement from others is essential. In this incisive new study, Christopher Brearley challenges his readers to consider how best they can encourage one ather. But this requires a shift in our attitudes. Are we willing to be people like Barnabas who refuse to give up on others even when they make mistakes, delight in the successes of others and give generously to those in genuine need? Ultimately, God has a plan for each one of us in His Church and it is important to play our part as an encourager within it.
- Author(s)Christopher Brearley
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations (black and white)
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.