All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA wonderfully amusing tale with the hilariously funny Barney Bungle who makes sadness turn to joy and everything turn to laughter! Barney Bungle is the world's worst burglar! Now he is about to mess up the biggest job of them all: the Royal Palace! The Princess who lives there is very lonely. She asks her cruel father, the King, to find her a friend. But he can't. Could Barney Bungle be a friend for the Princess? This is ideal reading for 6-9-year-olds.
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR Philip Kay has been a teacher for many years and is the author of two successful educational text books. Barney Bungle and the Princess is his first work of children's fiction. His second, Tom Fights the Tropical Fish, is due to be published in autumn 2014. Philip is the proud father of two grown-up children. He has never actually grown up himself and he is still trying really hard not to!
- Author(s)Philip Kay
- PublisherFoster New Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication21/08/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationBushey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFoster New Publishing Ltd
- Content Note52 colour illustrations
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Illustrator(s)Penny Lealand
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.