Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $234.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor third-year undergraduate courses in Tonal Counterpoint, Baroque Analysis courses, courses on the music of Bach and Handel, and graduate courses in Counterpoint and Baroque Music. This informative text teaches writing and understanding Baroque counterpoint. Unique in approach, Baroque Counterpoint uses extensive quotations and examples from contemporaneous treatises; the authors explain the principles underlying the compositional techniques of the period, introducing students to the widest range of composers of any of the books currently available. It emphasizes singing and improvisation as well as writing.
- Author(s)Christoph Neidhofer,Peter Schubert
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight880 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.