Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAlmost 200 years of Baroque art are presented in striking images and thought-provoking text - capturing the theatrical pathos, illusionistic devices, and interplay of different styles that made 17th-century and 18th-century European culture extravagant, showy, and even pretentious. This is an in-depth study of moving works of art from various European countries that exposes the sensual beauty of these objects as well as their allegorical representation of religious beliefs.
- Author BiographyRolf Toman has worked as an independent art publisher for various international publishing houses for several decades. He authored and edited many acclaimed publications on art history and spirituality.
- Author(s)Rolf Toman
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1905 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.