All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes, life has its ups and downs. At least, that's the way Maglia Davis feels. While attending her best friend's wedding, she recollects her childhood, friendships, and journeys in rtheast Florida. Her world opens up as friendships are made and passions bloom. She is calm, cool, and collected, as are most of the people in her world. But does she have what it takes to just sit back and let love find its way?
- Author BiographyLauren Noel Chase is an English teacher and fiction writer currently residing in her hometown of Atlantic Beach, Florida. She teaches English as a Second Language at the University of North Florida. Chase's writing features the setting of Atlantic Beach in northeast Florida. Chase knew she wanted to be a writer when she started taking creative writing workshops at Florida State University. Chase specializes in coming of age tales around her central character Magnolia Davis, a young lady full of passion and insight.
- Author(s)Lauren Noel Chase
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight209 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byDenile Doyle
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.