All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree years have passed in Puerto Blanco, and there has been news of the Barracuda. Emilio, still passing himself off as a woman, has been learning the art of fencing from Mr Flynn. Maria, w married to the slave merchant Ferrango, makes her husband's existence a living hell. As for Raffy, being left behind by his pirate father has hit him hard. But when an old enemy of Flynn's sails into the harbour, their lives are turned upside down again.
- Author BiographyJean Dufaux is a noted author who has created many series throughout his long career. Among them: Murena, Lament of the Lost Moors. and, more recently, Crusade Sometimes called Jean the Prolific, at ease with practically every style, his most famous heroine remains Jessica Blandy. Jeremy is a young Belgian artist who began as a colourist for the series Murena and Lament of the Lost Moors, both written by Dufaux, who, impressed by his work, chose to partner with him on Barracuda.
- Author(s)Jean Dufaux
- PublisherCinebook Ltd
- Date of Publication06/05/2014
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationAshford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCinebook Ltd
- Content Notecomic strips
- Weight150 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jeremy Petiqueux
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.18
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.