All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBarrel racing is one of the few rodeo events in which animals and humans work cooperatively to defeat a common foe--in this case, the clock. Although this particular event is so simple and is over quickly, it remains one of the most popular events of the sport and is one of the few dominated by female riders. The thrilling book opens by tracing the origins of barrel racing, describing the moment-by-moment breakdown of the event, and profiling various riders, including a barrel racing champion.
- Author(s)Janell Broyles
- PublisherRosen Central
- Date of Publication01/01/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleWorld of Rodeo
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Central
- Weight159 g
- Width201 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.