All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers that make up this collection were either presented at the CETaLL (Commission on Educational Techlogy and Language Learning) Colloquium The Automous Learner and the Media held as part of the 10th AILA World Congress in Amsterdam, August 8-15, 1993, or were presented in other sections at the same congress. Not only do they all share the common theme of exploring how media techlogy can be used to enhance language learning and teaching, but more than that, they relate the excitement of breaking down barriers and building bridges with the help of both old and new techlogy. Papers from Austria, Finland, Germany, Japan, Thailand, Britain and the United States cover a wide range of topics, from the latest hi-tech multi-media project to the humble radio with its potential for interactivity.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Heidrun Jung is a free-lance translator and foreign-language documentalist. Robert Vanderplank works in the Department of Languages at Heriot-Watt University (Edinburgh). The Contributors: Udo O.H. Jung, Robert C. Davis, Gabriele Fesl, Kurt Kohn, Andreas Eck, Virginia Teichmann, Masako K. Hiraga and Yoko Fujii, Paula Kalaja and Sirpa Leppaenen, Eileen Vick, Gerlinde Hardt-Mautner, Hubert Eichheim, Robert Vanderplank, William Savage.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1994
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleBayreuth Contributions to Glottodidactics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- First Published1994
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notefig.
- Weight270 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byHeidrun Jung,Robert Vanderplank
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.