All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis all-new review book--which can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM--thoroughly prepares law school candidates for the all-important Law School Admission Test. Introductory chapters explain the LSAT's format, suggest a detailed three-month study plan for success, and present a diagstic test with explained answers. Chapters that follow explain and review each of the LSAT's sections:
- Logical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Analytical Reasoning
- The LSAT Essay Each chapter includes study tips, strategies for understanding and correctly answering the questions, critical strategies for controlling time, and a sample test with explained answers. The book begins with a diagstic test and concludes with three full-length practice tests, including Test 65, a recent actual LSAT. All tests contain answer keys and through answer explanations.
- Author(s)Jay B. Cutts,John F. Mares J.D
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1166 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement14th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.