All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's just after Pearl Harbor and Tommy, an Asian-American, is trying to make his way home from college and stops for gas in Barstow. More than 40 years later a collectibles dealer buys a left luggage trunk at the site of a demolished Barstow Hotel. What's inside is t what you think.
- Author BiographyJohn Stacy is a writer who taught literature and creative writing for many years at Barstow College in the California Desert.
- Author(s)John Stacy
- Date of Publication13/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $16.42
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.73Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.30Trending at AU $22.95
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.