All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Brazil's Bay of All Saints to Philadelphia, from Florida's brutal humidity to the drought-scorched Cape Verde Islands, Bartram's Garden takes in the pulse and ache of the natural world: the bittern balanced in the swamp, cashew fruit's astringent flesh. With a gardener's eye for color and motif, and a mother's open-hearted sensibility, these poems explore vivid landscapes both intimate and foreign.
- Author BiographyELEANOR STANFORD is the author of The Book of Sleep (Carnegie Mellon University Press, 2008) and a memoir, Historia, Historia: Two Years in the Cape Verde Islands (2013). She lives in the Philadelphia area with her husband and three sons.
- Author(s)Eleanor Stanford
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2015
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight91 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $43.76
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.