All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBatter up! Crossword Hall-of-Famer David J. Kahn hits one out of the park with this collection of mini-crosswords, perfect for a quick solving session during the seventh-inning stretch. Each grid has a baseball-related theme, and many of the clues relate to America's favorite pastime.
- Author BiographyDavid J. Kahn is a longtime crossword constructor whose work has appeared in all the major papers. His previous Sterling books are Baseball Crosswords, Sit & Solve(R) Hard Crosswords, Sit & Solve(R) Movie Crosswords, Crosswords on the Flip Side, The Metropolitan Opera: Crosswords for Opera Lovers, and The Grid Reaper: 50 Puzzles to Die For. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)David J Kahn
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleSit & Solve
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/06/2014
- Weight68 g
- Width109 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.63Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.