All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to describe most of the issues involved in the transition from a single standard to a Software Radio based wireless terminal. The book is both a techlogy tutorial for beginners as well as a starting point for technical professionals in the communication and IC design industry who are approaching the design of a Software Defined Radio. A complete overview of the actual state-of-art for reconfigurable transceivers is given in detail.
- Author BiographyDr. Jan Craninckx has previously published a best-selling (thesis) monograph with us, he is generally recognized as a leading figure in the European Analog community
- Author(s)Andrea Baschirotto,Jan Craninckx,Vito Giannini
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleAnalog Circuits and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.