All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionMore than ever, banking competition is based on the ability to control the cost of risk and can only be managed with excellent internal rating models and very advanced risk management processes. This book is a comprehensive guide to quantitative and qualitative rating assessments with up-to-date methodologies in the international banking system.
- Author BiographyLUISA IZZI, PhD in Economics and Financial Decisions, is Head of Model Validation, BNL-BNP Paribas Group, Italy. She has worked in different areas of risk management in international banking groups, supporting the group-wide Basel implementation and validation processes. She is author of a number of scientific publications and articles in mathematical finance and economics. GIANLUCA ORICCHIO is Professor of Finance and Capital Markets, CBM University, Italy.He has held senior capital and risk management positions at several global financial institutions. He has been Head of ACPM in Capitalia Banking Group and Head of Group Credit Treasury at Unicredit Group. Mr. Oricchio has written several books on financial markets, corporate finance and risk management. LAURAVITALEis Head of Judgemental Rating, BNL-BNP Paribas Group, Italy. She has worked for major Italian banks in the areas of investment banking, and M&A. She has also been Head of Business Development in the Public Administration Sector, BNL-BNP Paribas Group, Italy, and has written many articles appearing in academic journals.
- Author(s)Gianluca Oricchio,Laura Vitale,Luisa Izzi
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/12/2011
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleFinance and Capital Markets Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight678 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.