All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for readers without any formal accountancy training, this book explains in clear and simple language how to document the financial transactions associated with credit and savings schemes.
- Author BiographyNicola Elliot was formerly Senior International Accountant at Oxfam UK and is now Head of Accounts at the Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO).
- Author(s)Nicola Elliott
- PublisherOxfam Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleOxfam Skills and Practice
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxfam Professional
- Content Notetables
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.31Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.