All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is designed for students who struggle with algebra. It is t meant to be a textbook, r is it a replacement. It is less complete and more informal. Its purpose is to help clarify the logical extension of algebra as part of the mathematical system that we already understand. Although we will discuss various algebraic manipulations that can be used for solving problems, the main objective will be to help you understand and be able to use this potent extension of arithmetic.
- Author BiographyThe author has taught mathematics at a variety of institutions over the course of his career, starting on the high school level at A.P. Randolph High School in New York City. On the college level, he has taught at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, Borough of Manhattan Community College, and presently at Southern Maine Community College in South Portland, Maine. He has a special interest in remedial algebra. The author has a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology from The Ferkauf School of Graduate Psychology in New York, a Master's Degree in Mathematics Education from The City College of New York, and is presently enrolled in a Doctoral Program in Mathematics Education at Teachers College of Columbia University.
- Author(s)MR Roderick J MacGregor
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.