Basic Autogenic Training: And the Construction of Effective Self Suggestions by Howard Davies (Paperback / softback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.61Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAutogenic Training (AT) is simple and effective system for bringing about a deeply relaxing state of mind and body. In a time when finding ways to relax, let go and slow down are becoming increasingly important AT offers a fast and efficient series of exercises that can reduce the impact of Stress and frequent Anxiety. Autogenic Training can be easily integrated with numerous other therapies from Hypsis or Counselling to Mindfulness and Meditation. Its practice is safe, n religious and contradicts healthy spiritual or personal beliefs. This book will guide you through the six basic exercises of AT step by step, showing you how you can 'with practice' access your own inner resources and find peace of mind. The book also explores the construction and delivery of effective self suggestion (auto-suggestion) further enhancing the use of AT. Autogenic Training was developed by German Psychiatrist and Neurologist Johannes Heinrich Shultz. Since the first publication of his work in 1932 his realistic and effective methods have been taught around the world usually in medical, nursing and care environments. This book explores and explains the methods of Autogenic Training, the author 'Howard Davies' is an experienced Counsellor, Hyptherapist and Stress Management Coach, who uses and teaches these techniques on a daily basis.
- Author BiographyThe author 'Howard Davies' has been working with people to help reduce stress and find new direction since 1998. After leaving the U.K National Health Service (NHS)in 1999 he divided his time between teaching counselling skills and theory for a local college and building his own private practice. He also ran courses in Stress Management and occasionally taught psychology. He made his first serious study of hypnosis in 1978, and has continued to develop his methods and techniques over the years since. He has studied and completed training programs in may schools of Stress Management, Hypnotherapy, Contextual Hypnotherapy and Psychology, Medical Hypnosis, NLP, Counselling and along with his understanding of Autogenic Training offers a range of programs tailored to meet the individual needs of his clients. On his website he states that: - 'I work with people, helping them to develop the skills and understanding necessary overcome the day to day problems of life. The methods I teach and use are grounded in the best evidence based practice, current research and thinking. In essence I help individuals identify, utilize and develop their own inner strengths and resources.'
- Author(s)Howard Davies
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.