Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the many advantages to homeschooling is teaching your child what you think is important, t what some bureaucracy thinks is important for testing purposes. As a homeschooler, you can create the kind of course you want based on your child's needs for his or her future. The challenge for the homeschooler is finding a course outline that provides you with a week-by-week breakdown of relevant topics in biology. Basic Biology: Homeschooling Week By Week does exactly that in a concise, easy-to-read, easy-to-follow format. You longer have to wonder what to do next, where to look for activities, or how to decide what the goals are. Basic Biology has done all of that for you. Written by an award-winning high school biology teacher whose family is involved in homeschooling, Basic Biology lays out a 36-week high school biology course in four thematic units. Each unit provides you with a timeline you can follow for included modules. Each modules provides you with an overview, goals, keywords, and an activity. The strength of Basic Biology is in the flexibility it provides you in spending as much or as little time on each section as you think is appropriate for your child. The activities utilize items you already have in your home, or that can be purchased at the local food store. For the homeschooler who is looking for an already put-together guide for teaching high school biology, Basic Biology: Homeschooling Week By Week is indispensable.
- Author BiographyJohn Turano is an award-winning high school teacher with home-schooling family members. Beyond teaching, he also has a diverse background in business, and sales training. He lives with his wife, kids, and grandkids, and is working on his first novel.
- Author(s)John Turano
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.