All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionGives teachers and parents helpful techniques for struggling students who need more math practice Designed for parents and teachers of children, this book is a simple, straightforward way to increase computational fluency using the basic operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. The skills taught in these pages parallel those recognized by local, state, and national entities seeking to strengthen the standards for mathematical and performance.
- Author BiographyStan Collins is the founder of Garlic Press and the author of numerous educational materials on English, math, sign language, and substitute teaching. He has been involved with the creation, editing, production, and marketing of publications for more than 20 years.He lives in Eugene, Oregon.
- Author(s)Stanley Collins
- PublisherGarlic Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationIN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarlic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight284 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.